We finally finished cleaning up our flower beds, and I'm sad to say that the one I started with many weeks ago already needs to be weeded again. Other than that, we went to church, shopped around for some framed mirrors for our master bath remodel (more on that to come), and met Uncle Ben and a friend of his at Northpark Mall to grab a snack and people watch.
Will finally has fingerfoods down pretty well, despite the fact that he is still all gums--he still can't pick up some things like those slippery little pieces of banana I give him, but much more is going in his mouth and not on his lap. It is also of note that he picks up all his fingerfoods with his left hand. Billy and I are both lefthanded--I'm not sure if they've connected lefthandedness with a genetic component or not, but I would have to guess that having two lefthanded parents makes the chances higher. We'll have to wait and see...
Throughout the weekend Will continued to work on his pulling up skills. Here are those pics I promised. His favorite places to pull up are the fireplace mantel (of course), the bottom stair (of course), his exersaucer, and his kid-sized stuffed arm chair.
Will is really at such a fun age. He's constantly exploring and has a smile on his face more and more. Here are a few pictures of playtime!
Found the backyard!
Being silly with dad!





I'm so excited for girls weekend but sad I won't get to see him too!!! he is getting so big love it!
ReplyDelete