Friday, May 28, 2010

8 Months

I can't believe Will is already 8 months old. Here's a quick list of what he's up to:

-Crawling, pulling up on everything, starting to cruise a little bit and starting to try and stand on his own

-Loves "Open Shut Them" (a little song with hand movements courtesy of Aunt Sarah)

-Babbling a lot but still no discernable sounds like mamamama or babababa or dadadada

-Still all gums (no teeth yet!)

-But not having teeth doesn't stop this one from finger foods--he's now using both hands instead of just his left to feed himself

-Constantly flirting--he really turns it on around the ladies

-Loves bathtime and has started splashing a little bit

-Has started throwing fits when I take something away from him (like the car keys while we were in line at Babies R Us)

-Loves to crawl all over Laney, play with her toys, and mess with her paws

Here's a quick pic of Will with his new pillow that was made especially for him by his cousin, Kolin. Thanks Kolin--Will loves it! Poor little guy was sick at the beginning of the week and has been fighting a runny nose ever since. Most of the redness in this picture is gone now thanks to a great product I just discovered, Aquaphor (not new, just new to me).



We're headed to Galveston for the holiday weekend--the camera is getting toted along as Will experiences the beach and a swimming pool for the first time! Have a great Memorial Day Weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Happy 8 months Will. Can't wait for the beach pictures. I bet he will pick up alot of women at the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW time flies!!!! Have fun at the beach I'm with Jenn can't wait to see the pics!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds fun -- stay cool and I am looking forward to hearing all about it!

    ReplyDelete