We spent this past weekend in Dallas and had a lot of fun--I'll post pictures from that when I get a chance...
Monday, April 12, 2010
Sleepy Boy
The other night, Billy and I were eating dinner at the table while Will played in his high chair next to us. For any of you who have met Will, you know that this little guy does not slow down very often, which is why it was so shocking to see him falling asleep in his high chair as he played. He was doing the head bob thing you sometimes catch a glimpse of when you attend church on a Saturday afternoon. After a few head bobs (and a few laughs on our part), we reclined his high chair and he took a little cat nap before his bath. He must have been REALLY tired!
We spent this past weekend in Dallas and had a lot of fun--I'll post pictures from that when I get a chance...


We spent this past weekend in Dallas and had a lot of fun--I'll post pictures from that when I get a chance...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





He is so cute! Tell him Aunt Tooter loves him very much. XOX
ReplyDeletethat is too cute. Can't wait to see the pics!!! Miss you guys ~Traci
ReplyDelete