Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just a Swingin'

Will LOVES his swing! It hangs slightly lopsided (the homeowners before us had already hung ropes from our big tree), but he doesn't seem to mind. Most of the time he chews on the strap while he's swinging and watches Laney run around the yard like a crazy dog. Here are a few pictures of Will enjoying the spring weather (sorry my action shots aren't too good).







On Tuesday we installed Will's new carseat. He was starting to get a little big for his infant carrier carseat, and I needed to stop lifting him in and out of the car in it because it was starting to put a major strain on my back and arms. Will seems to really like his new cushy seat...it's like going from coach to first class. My little boy looks so grown up in this picture!



Yesterday Will and I did a little baking. Billy and I found these adorable cookie cutters at Williams Sonoma the other day (we still had a gift card from our wedding (sad, I know), so they only cost us a few bucks). Let's just say our cookies looked nothing like these, but they tasted good and Will had fun playing with some wooden spoons.





2 comments:

  1. He is looking more and more like Billy in every picture!!! ~Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks huge in that car seat. Its only been like 2 weeks since I last saw him and he looks like he's grown a ton!

    Uncle Bobby

    ReplyDelete