Monday, April 5, 2010

My Compadres

Each weekday I spend about 10 hours alone with these two as Billy works hard to provide for me, Will and Laney's lavish lifestyle of hot pockets, rice cereal and milk bones. ;-) We go on at least one walk every day, weather permitting, and we are starting to spend good chunks of time outside since the weather has been so nice. Will loves being outside and it's one of the few times during the day where he will spend a little time sitting back and relaxing and not trying to crawl, climb, roll, etc. Sometimes I start to feel a little crazy as I provide a running dialogue to a 6 month old and a dog, but they are the best non-speaking companions I could ask for and never fail to make me smile. I love this pic (although it seems like I never get any pictures where Will is not wearing a bib)!



Not sure what they are both looking at...

3 comments:

  1. they are just too cute!!! Great Company I am sure! ~Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jenna,
    I will be in the same boat come summer time. Except, my dog is more demanding of my time. Not sure how Bella is going to deal with a new baby taking all of mom's attention from her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you ever need grown up chat call-- but looks like you have the 2 best buds EVER!!

    ReplyDelete