Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OU Spring Game

We had another great weekend in Dallas (well, partially in Dallas). On Saturday morning we headed to Oklahoma City to visit Will's Great Grandmom and Great Granddad. We had to make it a short visit, but it was great to see them since it had been awhile.







Next we drove back to Norman to watch Will's Uncle Brian play in the OU Spring Game. The weather was yucky--raining with a chilly breeze--but luckily part of our group got there extra early to get seats under the overhang in the stadium, so we remained nice and dry once we made it from the car to the stadium. Uncle Brian did great, and we're looking forward to going to as many of his games as possible this fall. After dinner at Rudy's BBQ, we headed back to Dallas.





I love these last two pics!





Sunday morning we woke up to rain again...Billy had to work so he went to 8 a.m. mass and then on to the office for him. Will and I spent the day indoors except for our venture to church, and in the spirit of the weather, Will sported his rainy day bib from Great Aunt Annie. Annie cross-stitched all of these awesome bibs for Will and even though she scotchguarded them, I have a hard time putting them on him because I don't want them to get stained. Well, about 5 seconds after this one went on him, he spit up...go figure! I did manage to get a few cute shots...





We ended the weekend by going to our friends' house for dinner. Brian and Anne are good friends of ours from law school and we had a great time. It was a great ending to a fun weekend.

1 comment:

  1. He is just so cute I want to eat him!!!!

    ReplyDelete