Thursday, February 11, 2010

Will's First Real Snow

Okay, so I'm a little behind on posting right now, but I have to jump ahead and post a few pictures from this morning. Will finally had his first real snow! We woke up this morning to probably 4-5 inches I would guess. It is beautiful!

Here's our house with a fresh blanket of snow



Billy took Will out very briefly since he's fighting a cough and a runny nose





Gotta love his mismatched clothes...we don't have proper snow attire so we just piled on whatever we could find



Laney could not be happier! She was running around this morning like a kid in a candy store. Billy was throwing snowballs for her, and she was attempting to fetch them. She'd run over to where the snowball would land and then just grab a mouthful of snow and bring it back to him. Hilarious!



2 comments: