Friday, February 12, 2010

Congrats Charlie and Traci!

The weekend before last we packed up and headed down to Houston for Charlie and Traci's wedding (sorry, I'm behind on posting). Since I was a bridesmaid, we had rehearsal on Friday evening, so we met my mom in Stafford and Will spent his first night away from both Billy and I. They came to the wedding on Saturday night and brought Will with them. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.

The happy couple! (stolen from Jenn's blog because I only managed to get a few pics)



Our family



My boys



Thanks again Granny and PaPa



At the end of the night Will was one tired little dude

1 comment:

  1. So much fun!!! Thank yall so much for being apart of it! Best day ever. I can't wait for the next wedding..... HINT HINT Alicia! I love hanging with all my girls!

    ReplyDelete