Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Highchairs and More

We recently bought Will his highchair. He's not going to be eating any solids for another couple weeks, but we went ahead and bought it so he could get used to it (even though it's likely he'll be getting his rice cereal in his infant seat at first) and it works great when I need to be in the kitchen fixing dinner. He sits up in it like such a big boy and plays with his toys on the tray (well, when he's not chewing on his fingers).





Here's my little guy bundled up and ready to go on one of our many walks around the neighborhood with Laney. I love this picture!

2 comments:

  1. Oh he is just too cute!!!! Love it! Those eyes are just gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think he looks just like Billy in the last picture!!!! Love the snookie ;) JZ

    ReplyDelete