Backing up to pre-Thanksgiving, Will brought home his class bear. He ended up going on quite the adventure--first stop, Advent Program at church.
Next up, the Pumpkin Village at the Arboretum.
Cate's Thanksgiving Feast at school
Before heading up to Oklahoma for the Thanksgiving holidays, we made our annual stop at the Gaylord Texan.
Will and Cate really got into snow tubing this year and were both troopers as they carried their tubes up the stairs over and over and over.
This year's ICE exhibit was "Christmas Around the World" and it did not disappoint. The crowd was insanely large that day so lots of standing in line. Lucy got a bit fussy, so she and I went through rather quickly. Now we know for next year...
I did an insanely horrible job of taking pictures while we were in OK. I did get a few though at the OU vs. Wisconsin basketball game (Billy's grandfather went to Wisconsin and the teams rarely play each other, so it was a cool game to take the kiddos to) (Ed. Note. They never play each other--like I'm pretty sure this is the first time in my life they have played in any sport. So it was a big extended family trip as a gift to my grandmother for Christmas.).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment