Monday, August 10, 2015

Rounding out July

Trip to the zoo with my big kids--they are at such a FUN age!







Meals on Wheels - this was a great experience, especially for Will at his age. The kids were a little timid with the people we delivered to, but I'm hoping we can continue to find good volunteer opportunities that help them to become more comfortable interacting with those in need.






At the end of July, the kids and I left Billy in Dallas to work and took a little trip down to El Campo. It was so nice to go down for a little longer time than our usual trips and get lots of quality time in with family and friends. Corn was being harvested which meant a lot of work for Paw Paw but a great experience for the kids. I love that despite growing up in the city, they do get at least a little exposure to country living.







Wouldn't this be such a cute picture to have a professional photographer take for my parents?!? Coordinating clothes and maybe a cleaner tractor of course...


Our annual cousin picture in front of the cotton--they're all growing up way too fast!!


Look at those chunky thighs--I just want to eat her up!


Before we left the kids and I planted cucumbers and pumpkins in our new raised bed garden and something actually grew! Whether or not we end up getting any cucumbers or pumpkins is a whole other story, but the kids are having fun watching them grow and watering them every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment