We started Halloween off a week early with the annual KC Trunk or Treat. This has turned into a great chance for the kids to have a lot of Halloween fun with their friends from church and school. Hats off to my hubby who headed it up again this year--great turnout and tons of fun!
This was all I could pull off with what we had on hand...maybe next year I'll get my act together sooner...
Our little alligator and ballerina fairy (ed. note: Cate told me she was a princess ballerina fairy):
Cate danced well into the night and while doing so shed her shoes, headband, and eventually her wings:
The next night Billy needed a last minute costume resulting in Chicken Cord-On Bleu:
By Thursday morning I got a call from school that Will was running fever. This meant I had to take him home and miss Cate's class party. Luckily Billy was able to slip away from work for an hour and be there--one little ballerina fairy was not too happy with me for not coming... And then Will had to miss his party the next day since he was still under the weather--another sad sight...
By Friday night Will rallied enough to do a little Trick or Treating with friends, and I somehow managed to sprain the heck out of my ankle at the last house. Thankfully after a weekend of icing it, I was somewhat back on my feet.
And now to finish off a little more of the Halloween candy that my kids won't eat...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment