Sunday, August 17, 2014

21 Weeks

I recently realized that I've posted very little on this pregnancy--third child is already getting the shaft... ;-) So, what better time than now when I've passed the halfway point. So far things have been uneventful, which in the world of pregnancy is good. A little over a week ago we had our big sonogram and were blessed to find out that so far all looks good. Our little peanut was being cooperative had we wanted to find out the baby's gender (pike position), but we'll be waiting on that one again this time around. We took the kids with us thinking they would think it was cool. After about 30 seconds they were done. Guess the "picture of the baby" was not what they had in mind. I should have figured since on the drive there Will said he thought the baby was going to be a boy and would be wearing a hat. I can feel the baby move regularly which makes it all so much more real that we'll be welcoming another little one soon.

Will and Cate start school this week (Will on Wednesday and Cate on Thursday) so first day pics to come later this week...

No comments:

Post a Comment