Thursday, February 27, 2014

Pictures and More!

A few weeks ago we headed up to Norman to hang with some friends and take some casual family pictures (thanks again Annie!). A few of my favorites--











Last weekend while I headed down to San Antonio for a little down time with some of my closest girlfriends, Billy and the kids made a day trip up to Norman to watch OU basketball.



And now for a funny Cate story... Earlier this week, Cate woke up and walked sleepily into our bathroom where she found Billy getting ready for work. She asked if it was a school day to which Billy replied yes. She walked out and came back about three minutes later with the bottle of Children's Tylenol and proceeded to say, "I can't go to school today. I'm sick. I need medicine." Wow, already?!?

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have your hands full with Miss Cate. her personality in those pictures tell it all!

    ReplyDelete