A few recent pics of our little bed maker...
Wednesday, May 29, 2013
My Little Bed Maker
Recently (and totally on his own) Will has started making up his bed when he wakes in the morning and after naps. With his momma's personality for these types of things I guess this shouldn't surprise me one bit. He still sleeps in a toddler bed with just a fitted sheet and a small blanket so this isn't a very hard task for him but he was never prompted, instructed, anything, just started doing it which is what is so crazy to me. (Note that when it has been brought up he tells us he doesn't want to change to a big bed and honestly, if it ain't broke, I ain't fixing it. Cate is also not crawling out of her crib, so same story there--no rush to move her to a toddler bed even though Will was in one at age 2. While Will rarely got out of his toddler bed while trying to fall asleep, I anticipate lots of "visits" coming from little Cate...)
A few recent pics of our little bed maker...

A few recent pics of our little bed maker...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





His expressions are very cute.
ReplyDeleteTwitter manager Australia
Awww, he's a big boy! Charlie never tries to crawl out of her crib either so I don't really care to try to move her. I'm happy with our current sleep situation and I'm afraid to change it! Yikes!
ReplyDelete