Sunday, March 3, 2013

Our Latest Activities

Last weekend was a fun weekend for our family. A few weeks ago I decided that Will was old enough to appreciate a college basketball game, so I made the decision that I was going to pick a home OU basketball game to take him to. I landed on the Baylor game last weekend, and we made the trip up. Several members of my family met us and we scoped out the Sooners. Will had a lot of fun, I had more fun, OU won, and we got to spend time with family. I think that makes it a successful basketball trip, even if Will might have enjoyed the red flames during the starting lineups more than the game itself. I have a few pics from the trip.

Will had to have popcorn. He told me about two minutes into the game that "I want to be like those people" and pointed right at a couple eating popcorn. He worked his Aunt Sarah over; the result:



Enjoying time with the boys:





Will got a little into the college boys that were acting silly during the game (they had their shirts off). So he did this during some Baylor free throws:



And no matter where he is, Will is always the sweetest guy in the room:



We drove back that night after Will took a bath at Aunt Paige and Uncle Bobby's house. On Sunday, Will and Jenna had another symphony date. This concert was for woodwinds and Will really had fun again. Here are a few pics from their trip:











While they were gone, Cate and I went to North Park mall to walk around a bit. I learned that I won't be able to send Cate to the mall with my credit card by herself when she gets older. We walked into the Disney store and she walked over to racks of clothes and started going through them like shopping was second nature. The proof:





I quickly got her out of there. We landed in the courtyard/garden thing in the middle of North Park and enjoyed the weather. We ran around and sat in the grass. It was great. I was able to snap both of us:



That's what Cate looks like when I'm left in charge. This is what Cate looks like when Jenna is in charge:



That's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment