Monday, October 8, 2012

ACTS & OK

The weekend before last I had my ACTS Retreat, so Billy loaded up the kids and went to visit his parents for a long weekend. They happened to be in Claremore for Homecoming weekend, so the kids got to go to the Homecoming Parade (Later that night Will also got to go watch the mighty Zebras!)



While in Oklahoma, Will celebrated his birthday with his great grandmothers.






During the trip Will also got to take Aunt Sarah on a date for her birthday (just 8 days before his). He took her to Disney on Ice, and I hear they had a pretty great time. Meanwhile, my retreat was amazing--I didn't really think that being on Team could be just as awesome as being a retreatant, but it honestly was. Being on Team is a fairly big commitment, but I hope to have the opportunity to do it again. Removing yourself from your own crazy busy life to focus solely on your relationship with God is a bit anxiety-provoking the first time, but having done it twice now I find myself wondering why I waited so long!

No comments:

Post a Comment