Thursday, March 22, 2012

OKC & Another Milestone Met

Last weekend we headed up to OKC to celebrate Billy's birthday. The weekend started with a stop in Norman for a birthday lunch at a park near OU's campus. It was a bit overcast and windy, but the kids had a blast. Will especially enjoyed the cheese pizza and oreo birthday cake!

















Once the kids were sufficiently tuckered out, we headed on to Oklahoma City to get the kids settled in at Great Grandmom's house. Gramma, Grampa, and Aunt Sarah stayed with Great Grandmom and the kids while Billy and I headed to Bricktown to meet up with friends, grab dinner, and watch the OKC Thunder play. The Thunder ended up losing to the Spurs, but the evening was a blast! Thank you again to everyone who helped take care of our kiddos!

On Saturday morning, Aunt Sarah took Will to see Sesame Street Live. From what we hear (and from the picture below), we're pretty sure he had an amazing time! Normally his Tigger toothbrush always gets picked over his Elmo toothbrush, but after last weekend Elmo is now on top.



A few days later, Cate decided to start trying to walk. The most steps she has taken is three, and go figure, I missed the first ones! I'm with her all day long and Billy gets home and I go to sweep out the garage and she does it--that stinker! Overall she is mostly still crawling everywhere (she knows that's the fastest way for her to move right now), but occasionally she likes to practice. Here's a little video of some of her attempts.

3 comments:

  1. Cate is growing up so fast! I love her hair!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Cate GO!!! Can't wait for you to show Viv how it is done! Traci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will's commentary is the best. - Brian

    ReplyDelete