Monday, March 12, 2012

Birthday Bash & Icky Illnesses

A couple weekends ago, the kids and I threw Billy a surprise birthday party for his (gasp) 30th birthday! With the help of Bobby and Paige, we got Billy to On The Border (one of his favorite Mexican food joints) without him having any clue. An evening of friends, family, drinks and Mexican food followed, and I think it's safe to say that he had a blast and was completely surprised! Okay, so maybe he didn't like wearing this miniature sombrero and being sung to...



Paige snapped this one outside after the party. I only managed to get one picture the entire time...too busy taking care of kiddos I guess!



In other news, we're all on the mend here in the Lepak household. Early last week Cate started running fever and, of course, Will followed. I later came down with Strep, and Will was diagnosed with double ear infections. Oh, and Cate cut a couple teeth last week as well. Whew, what a week! We are happy to be on the mend--not 100% but getting there. Half marathon training has been on hold, and I feel like we've spent way too much time at home lately. Hopefully we'll be ready to be out and about soon before this spring weather turns into oppressive summer heat!

No comments:

Post a Comment