As many of you know, Billy and I entered the lottery last year to run the NYC Marathon. Well, we weren't picked and between that and having two young kids and the stream of holidays that come in the fall, working out went downhill for us. With a new year comes new goals. For us that means running the Rock 'n' Roll Dallas Half Marathon at the end of March. Billy has always wanted to run a half marathon and I haven't run a half or a full since we were in law school, so it seemed like as good a time as any. Week one has been quite the exhausting start--only 11 1/2 more weeks to go...
In other news, in the past week or so Cate has started pulling up and clapping (such the second child). Her favorite place to pull
up--why, Will's train table, of course! I think I'm going to have to tie Cate's leg to a chair to keep her from learning to walk...this all in an effort to keep up with her big brother.

No comments:
Post a Comment