Friday, October 8, 2010

Chatterbox

Over the weekend Will really started working on his speech. He started saying something that sounds like "apple." We're not sure if that is what he is trying to say or not, but he's really working on it. In the last couple days, he has started saying "uh-oh." He doesn't use it in context, but it's really funny when he happens to, like after he drops his sippy cup on the floor.

A couple weeks ago I took Will to this awesome playscape in the Galleria mall. He was a little hesitant at first and then kept running out of the play area into the mall (there isn't a door, just an opening), but since then we have been back, and he has fully embraced it. The entire playscape is made of that firm, but kinda squishy, material and the floor is padded and almost has a little bounce to it, so it is definitely great for those rough and tumble kiddos like ours.

















In other news, I win Mom of the Year for forgetting Will's diaper bag for our family picture taking session this morning. Will did pretty good, despite the fact that he had a dirty diaper for half the session! Oh, and then his nose started to run--where were the kleenex you ask? Oh, in the diaper bag, of course! I can't wait to see the proofs and will post them after we send out our Christmas cards (I wouldn't want to ruin it).

No comments:

Post a Comment