Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another Birthday Bash!

Last weekend we made a trip to El Campo to celebrate Will's birthday, take Will to the Pumpkin Patch, and attend my ten year high school reunion. It was a busy weekend, but we had tons of fun. Here is the birthday boy (this was the best shot I could get of his outfit--he is ALWAYS on the move these days!)



I think this might be Will's favorite toy at my parent's house









I think fun was had by all...











Cake Time! Will enjoyed having more cake, although, like before, he wasn't a fan of having a lot of sticky icing on his hands. He definitely enjoyed the cake itself more than the icing.























On Saturday morning, my mom took Will to the Pumpkin Patch while Billy and I set up for the party. He had a good time, Kristie took lots of great pics, and Will even made the El Campo Leader News (the local newspaper). This is the second time in a couple months he has made the Leader News--crazy!

















While in El Campo, Will learned how to "play" my old recorder. He would blow on it and it would make a faint noise, and he was just so proud of himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment