Monday, August 16, 2010

Guys Weekend

Last weekend I headed to Austin to hang out with my European traveling buddies, Andrea and Nikki, and meet Baby Easton who was born a week ago, and Billy and Will enjoyed a guys weekend. Uncle Ben got to join in on the fun too. Here are some pictures from the last few days...

Someone woke up on the right side of his crib!





Every morning Will raids our bathroom cabinets...he especially likes Billy's brush and a couple prayer cards that are under my sink. Odd, I know.



Will loves his books, especially the Touch and Feel ones that have different textures.









Here's the best shot I could get of Will standing up without holding onto anything--he just gets on his knee, puts one foot up and pops right up!

3 comments:

  1. Look at that sweet big boy!!! He is always so happy! So Handsome

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all of his cool clothes ;)
    jz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know, right! Don't I have great taste! ;-) J/K! I noticed as I was posting the pics that he's in Dayton's clothes in every one of them. -Jenna

    ReplyDelete