Bear with me, I am horribly behind on blogging, but I am vowing to keep on because just the other day Will had a baptism poster to complete for school and we were able to look back at my blog post from long ago and remember the details that are a bit foggy in my memory now. Emma was baptized at the end of October, wearing big sister Cate's baptism gown. We were 3 for 3 on non-criers so we were destined to have one fuss during the entire mass (okay, so maybe that was mostly my fault because she was a tad hungry and her bottle was cold since I thought it would thaw to room temp before she'd need it). She did not however get upset at all during the actual pouring of holy water on her head. Maybe she was just in shock by what was going on, who knows.
Photo bombed by flower arrangements!
It's always special when Kitty Momma gets to come visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












No comments:
Post a Comment