I have fallen way behind on blogging yet again. I'm hoping to do better after this quick recap of January and February!
A few extra pictures from Christmas in Oklahoma that came off our phones...
Our January involved no traveling and just really enjoying life in Dallas.
She gets her "the more bling the better" attitude from her sister!
Cate started soccer with girls from her grade at school, and she is loving it! First game is this weekend...
Will as V.I.P. at school
This year Will participated in the Flat Stanley project by receiving a Flat Stanley journal from a child in California and adding his own pages to the journal based on his adventures with Flat Stanley.
(Will's first season of basketball has come and gone and I'm pretty sure this may be the only picture I ended up getting of him. He really loved playing and has talked about it a lot since then, so I'm thinking there will be some more basketball in his future.)
With his Creative Arts teacher, Mrs. Gustafson
Lego exhibit at the zoo
And going into February we had class Valentine's Day parties, Kinsley's cheer competition, enjoyed some beautiful spring-like days and more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















No comments:
Post a Comment