I feel like Lucy has grown and changed SO MUCH from 8 to 9 months. She is crawling faster than ever, although she still army crawls more than half the time. She is pulling up on anything and everything, which has resulted in her ending up under lots of light things that can't hold her weight as she tries to stand up. She is cruising a little bit and has let go and tried to stand on her own a few times. Recently, the gate on our stairs went up after I found her on the second and third steps trying to get to Will and Cate's backpacks. Lucy still has only two teeth but I keep thinking that any day one of her top front teeth will make its way through. Rather than sit and play with a toy, she prefers crawling around the playroom and pulling and dumping toys out all over the place--fun.
This kid LOVES paper--if it is anywhere in sight, she is putting it into her mouth. However, she is not a fan of sitting in the grass and tries to lift both of her legs up. Lucy is becoming more and more vocal and has recently started saying Da Da. She is starting to wave a little bit with her entire arm. She still has not figured the sippy cup out. Mostly she teeths on it and then chunks it on the floor. She makes this face where her bottom lip pouts out just a bit (not complete pout and not when she's mad or sad)--I know I'm partial, but it's adorable. Lucy seems to have really sprouted up over the last month. Her 9 month appointment isn't for another two weeks, so I'll have to wait and see what her stats show then.
Lifting her legs off the grass today
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment