Sunday, April 19, 2015

Easter 2015

We started out Holy Week with Easter Egg hunts at school

PK3 Fun--such a sweet little class!



PK4 Madness--Will's class had to find the eggs with their own names on them which made the fun last a little longer




Grandparents' Day with Gramma and Aunt Sarah


PK & Kinder classes sang a few sweet songs (Cate is bottom left; Will is top right)





On Good Friday Lucy took her first trip to El Campo. This leg was a little rough since we left at 4 pm, encountered a bit of traffic, and arrived pretty late in EC but overall the kiddos did good.

Love from friends and family



Dyeing eggs


And of course, an egg hunt. Cate was so funny--I'd point out something like a package of M&Ms (her fav) and she'd say "Well, I already have one of those." I guess somewhere along the way we failed to explain the whole concept very well...







Finished the hunt off with some confetti eggs, and like with water balloons, Cate liked to do the smashing but not be on the receiving end



Our best attempt of a picture after Easter Sunday mass


And this is what happens when I send Billy into a convenience store with the big kids while I nurse Lucy in the car...they come out wearing $12 Beaver shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment