We celebrated Will's birthday this year with all things dinosaur. A huge thanks to everyone who traveled to help celebrate his big day!
I walked outside to see Will and his best bud Rachel walking under this umbrella together. By the time I got my camera out, I had missed the moment. Looks like he was either being a gentleman and walked her to her car or he just left her out in the rain. ;-/
This is about as close as Will ever got to his cake. And he was down with letting the other kiddos blow out his candles. Kid does not like to be the center of attention...
Present time!
Will meeting his new pet beta, Fishy McWiggles, for the first time [When asked what he was going to name said pet, Will said Fishy. At some point I left the room and upon my return Fishy had a last name. Not thinking Will came up with that one on his own...]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





How cute! Happy Birthday Will!!!
ReplyDelete