The finished out opening between the kitchen and living room (still needs the granite counter and paint)
Kitchen countertops (cabinets, walls, etc. still need to be painted, appliances and light fixtures installed, etc.)
Newly constructed balusters and handrail (needs to be painted, stained, and carpet runner added)
Wet bar and fur down are now gone in the playroom (still needs paint, carpet, fan, etc.)
Guest bath granite countertop and sink (cabinets to be restained)
Guest bathroom shower (needs faucet and glass door)
Kids' bathroom tub/shower (only needs faucet)
Kids' bathroom marble countertop and sinks (cabinets to be painted)
Master bathroom (entire room is currently empty--lots to be done)
Front of house with new paint colors
Newly painted garage doors and shutters (remaining marroon shutters to be taken down and used to make shutters for third window in the line)
Newly painted back (retaining wall work started today)
The next time I post house pictures I hope to be posting the final product and preparing to move. Good thing I didn't know at the outset how involved this whole thing would be...probably wouldn't have happened. ;-)





Looks AWESOME Jenna! we can't wait to visit!
ReplyDelete