Monday, January 28, 2013

Fun with Paint

One of the Christmas presents Will received was a paint and paintbrush set for his art easel. He'd been wanting to use them and I wasn't brave enough yet to let he and Cate paint at the same time so the other day I put Cate down for her nap and let Will stay up to paint. He loved it! And he stayed relatively clean which always makes a momma happy.



(This is his new silly squinty-eyed smile I get about 90% of the time.)


Per usual I started feeling guilty, so next thing you know Will and Cate are both painting. This time I figured we should go to the garage. Painting on the floor proved to be MUCH messier for Will. Cate, well, she ended up with just as much paint on her own self as she did on her paper but they both had a ton of fun and now we have some great artwork decorating our garage.






1 comment:

  1. Super cute...they do all love to paint!
    Cassie

    ReplyDelete