Our Campisi's feast!
In other news, lately Cate either sleeps really well (we don't hear from her until she wants a quick feeding at around 4 a.m.) or really poorly (waking up many times throughout the night). It started when she began rolling easily from back to tummy. She doesn't seem to care too much for sleeping on her stomach, but she gets herself in that position and has trouble flipping back over, so she gets ticked and pushes with her feet until eventually she gets herself stuck with her head pushed into the corner of her crib and then she really gets ticked! She has also started pulling at the crib bumper when she gets in these predicaments. I went to check on her during one of her naps today and this is what I found--notice the little arm hanging out of her crib!





First of all AWESOME victory TEXAS Fight!!!!! We love some scrabble at this house too and like you I don't win much but I blame my lack of spelling ability on this but it is one of our favorite past times! So made me really hungry for some Campisi's yummy!!!! And this crib pic is too funny. Poor Cate I don't blame her I wouldn't sleep long like this either
ReplyDeleteAwwww poor Cate but it made me laugh! she's so precious!!
ReplyDelete