Friday, October 30, 2009

First Trip to El Campo

Last weekend, Will made his first trip to El Campo. He did great on the drive down--he slept the whole way except to stop and eat once each way. Billy and I better enjoy that now...before we know it, we'll have a toddler to entertain for 4 1/2 hours! He also attended his first party. He spent about an hour at a couple's wedding shower for Traci and Charlie who are getting married in February. He could only hang for an hour and then Granny had to take him home because he was pooped. Traci, he'll be ready to party all night come February!

Here are a few pics from the weekend. We have a few Halloween pics from Will's trick-or-treating at Granny and PawPaw's, but I'll post those with his Halloween pics from this weekend, hopefully on Sunday or Monday. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures from the wedding shower...I know, bad momma!















2 comments:

  1. Oh Jenna and Billy we LOVEd getting to meet Will and cannot wait until he is a little bigger although from the looks of it he is definately headed in the right direction.....hugs till next time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics! I love the one of your mom and him - that is a great picture!!!

    It was wonderful to see you guys - hope to see you again soon!

    Can't wait for Mallory and Will to have their first meeting ;) JZ

    ReplyDelete