OMG he is soooo precious I can't wait to hold and hog him at the shower! So excited to meet him!!!!! -Traci
Jenna - He is so dang cute! Tell him Aunt Tooter says hi and that I love him! :)
Traci-you are going to have to share! I love how Laney is protecting her little man.:-) Cassie
i was never good at sharing cass you know that!!! thats why it was good i was an only child :) HAHA -TT
OMG he is soooo precious I can't wait to hold and hog him at the shower! So excited to meet him!!!!! -Traci
ReplyDeleteJenna - He is so dang cute! Tell him Aunt Tooter says hi and that I love him! :)
ReplyDeleteTraci-you are going to have to share! I love how Laney is protecting her little man.
ReplyDelete:-) Cassie
i was never good at sharing cass you know that!!! thats why it was good i was an only child :) HAHA -TT
ReplyDelete