While I know I fell WAY behind on blogging this year, instead of just picking up now, I want to go back and recap (since I do print books with these blogposts for the kids to look back on one day).
Bear with me...
Starting in January, Flat Stanley took a little trip to Cate's basketball game. Billy coached her team--didn't score a lot of points, but they were SO cute and Cate seemed to really enjoy it!
Boy Scout Pinewood Derby--this might be Will's favorite Boy Scout event, despite coming in dead last in the entire Pack. However, I will say that he designed and worked on his own car (unlike a lot of boys) and stuck to his design even after weigh-in told him he could add more weights. Someone may have had to give his car an extra little boost to make it cross the finish line... ;-)
A little January snow...
Daddy/Daughter Dance--Cate loved getting all dressed up for her date!
Cate's VIP week at school
Another of Lucy's crazy outfits
A super special visit from Kitty Momma and Great Aunt Annie
Cousin fun time in Norman celebrating Thomas' baptism (Will and Cate love being the "big cousins" on this side of the family)
Couple's trip to Austin with Eric and Annie
Some random fun (first two are at Great Uncle Keith's ranch)...
Field trippin' to the Dallas Children's Theatre
Easter 2017 - complete with school egg hunts and a trip down to El Campo
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


















No comments:
Post a Comment