Saturday, December 20, 2014

Tis the Season

We started off the month with a visit with Santa. The kids were very excited. Will got a little tongue tied at first but eventually told Santa something on his list.



While the next two pics appear to be out of order, they are in fact not. Fall leaves for us didn't happen until early December and before we chunked our pumpkins Will asked if we could carve one since we hadn't gotten around to it at Halloween.



Next up, Will's Christmas Program. He played one of the three kings.






That same day my side of the family made it to Dallas to celebrate Christmas. It was a crazy weekend with everyone at the house but so much fun. I'm so glad the kids have cousins to grow up with and look up to. (And glad they can be those "older cousins" on the Lepak side). Since we usually celebrate in El Campo, we wanted to make sure everyone made it out to the Gaylord Texan for snow tubing and ICE!















Cate's class concluded 2014 with their Christmas Program


One of three to recite a bible verse: "I am with you always." (Matthew 28:20)


Twelve Days of Christmas (Cate's part with Carolaine was Twelve Drummers Drumming)






Cate and I buying groceries while Will and his class had PJ day. I am usually pretty adamant about no electronic devices while running errands/eating out, but at 39 weeks my will power is gone. ;-) This girl was ridin' in style!


No comments:

Post a Comment