Today our first born turned five. It goes without saying that we have treasured the last five years and that they've flown by so quickly! Our Will is a genuinely sweet and kind-hearted little boy. Like any big brother he enjoys picking on his little sister, but when push comes to shove, he is a really awesome big brother and I know he will be to the next one as well. He loves doling out kisses but still doesn't like receiving them himself--don't worry, this momma is sure to steal a couple while I still can when I check on him at night.
Will's signature donut cake!
Will had a joint birthday party last weekend with one of his school buddies, Charlie. The boys are not in the same class this year, so we decided to go ahead and just invite all of the PK4 classes to cover their current classmates and their classmates from last year. I'm pretty sure we thoroughly wore them all out!
This is one of Will's silly faces...
And this is supposedly a sad face...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment