Man, I am sure losing my battle with the blogging world. Billy was just commenting the other day how each year since I've started our family blog my blog posts have dwindled. I do plan to continue, both for the people who are interested in our day to day lives and because I have been having our blog printed and bound in books. I've already read back through the first book and it brought back so many great memories that had already become so distant in just a few years!
On Will's last day of PK3, he and his class put on a little program. It was great to see how much he has come out of his shell since his Christmas program.
Probably Will's favorite--a dance somewhat like the "Mexican Hat Dance"
Being a snake with his buddy, Asher
We were so happy to have Granny join us!
A few days later we hosted Cate's 3rd Birthday Party at our house. It was a full house, and all the kiddos seemed like they had fun! I failed in the picture-taking department, per usual, but here are a few key shots from the day.
Cousins, Reid and Lane, made the trip up and were able to spend the night. Eating and playing outside eventually turned into a water balloon fight which Cate was done with after she got hit once and her dress got wet. The boys on the other hand had a blast and ended up so soaked they had to strip down to their undies before heading up for baths.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







No comments:
Post a Comment