While I was gone on Friday and most of Saturday, my boys had some quality "man time" once Billy got off work. Billy and Will attended a class at The Little Gym since Billy had been wanting to see what Will and I do each week. Next on their agenda was a haircut for Will for Andrea's wedding this weekend. From what I was told he did great during his haircut, but by the end of it his smock was covered in sticky drool from his lollipop (Will hasn't really figured out the art of taking the sucker out of his mouth so that he can swallow).
After Will took his shoes off 11 times (Billy apparently counted) during mass on Sunday morning, we figured we should get him some new brown shoes, so we made a quick trip to the mall. We found him some new shoes that fit properly and I was able to pick up a pair of shoes to go with my bridesmaid dress. While I was shoe shopping, my guys hit up the Disney store. After pointing and saying DaDa, Will came out of the Disney store one plush Mickey Mouse richer! Check out the placement of his left hand (he has his arm around Mickey). We now know who the pushover is in this parenting team... ;-)





Looks so relaxing!!! Glad you enjoyed it!
ReplyDeleteLove Will's face with Mickey he is so in love. I see a Disney trip in yalls future!